Properties From $100,000 – $150,000
The open spaces and mountains of Colorado have called thrill-seekers, fortune hunters, and adventurers to these frontiers for generations. There is just something about Colorado that inspires us and awakens something in the human spirit that lives in the city or suburbs cannot compare to. So many people resist that call with a list of excuses, with the biggest being that Colorado land is expensive. Granted property costs in growing urban areas are at an all-time high, but any true outdoorsman tends to avoid places like that if they can help it.
- Cripple Creek Heights
- Cripple Creek Heights 18 beautiful mountain acres bordering Bureau of Land Management. The spectacular views from the building site of the 14,000-foot snowcapped peaks of the Continental Divide are truly inspiring. The varied terrain is mostly treed with ponderosa pine, aspen, ... click for more
- 18.00 Acres listed price $149,000
- Bob Regester email@example.com
- T Bar Ranch
- If you've ever wanted a special hunting property, one that's private, no public access, and one that is still close enough to be able to make a weekend hunting trip, this is it! Close to Canon City, with all the ... click for more
- 35.40 Acres listed price $135,000
- Olga Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selah Views
- This 40 acre property features 360-degree panoramic views bordering public land. It is currently part of a 120 acre tract which will be subdivided. Rock formations, trees, and open meadows give way to this stunning landscape with the ... click for more
- 40.00 Acres listed price $130,000
- Norman Schwartz email@example.com
- 163 Comanche Trl
- Easily accessible larger lot in Valley Hi Mountain Estates. Nice level buildable area at the top of the lot then falling away to the bottom of the parcel on a gentle slope. This lot is located up high in the ... click for more
- 5.61 Acres listed price $123,500
- Tom Lowman firstname.lastname@example.org
Your slice of paradise
Finding a place to call your own away from the snarls of freeways, traffic jams, subdivisions, and smog is within your reach. Colorado Mountain Realty has a wide assortment of listings throughout the state that are priced to fit your budget. Who knew finding a great deal on land could be so easy? At prices like this, they are practically giving it away!
Colorado is an outdoorsman’s dream, whether it is open land for hunting, wetland areas for birding or fishing, or a mountain retreat for you and the whole family to get away from the city to clear your head. Many of our properties are adjacent to BLM locations, National Forests, or other public lands, which make them ideal for activities such as off-roading, hiking, climbing, and even big game hunting.
We have helped investors find ranch property from a few hundred acres to acreage in the thousands. Many of our properties feature water access, open fields, and large plots of land so you can start living your dream. We are ready to work with you to find the kind of spot that has been calling to you for years, and priced right to make that goal a reality.
Colorado Mountain Property
As your ranch property broker, we know what you need when it comes to finding the ideal locations. We are a team of passionate outdoorsmen and local to Colorado, who want to work with you to find the best fit for your wants and needs. Contact Colorado Mountain Realty today, from hunting, fishing, or vacation properties to beginning your own ranching operation, we’ve got you covered!