Properties From $150,000 – $200,000
- Box Canyon
- Gorgeous 40 acre off grid property. Surrounded on three sides by BLM land and National Forest. Excellent hunting with abundant wildlife including, mule deer, elk , bear, mountain lion and small game. Short drive to Salida, Canon City, Royal Gorge ... click for more
- 40.37 Acres listed price $199,000
- Olga Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gillette Overlook
- This well built cabin is close to completion and ready for your finishing touches. Perched high on the west side of Pikes Peak, with amazing views to the west and great southern exposure, your only neighbors will be the Big ... click for more
- 8.46 Acres listed price $184,000
- Bobby Regester email@example.com
- 20.29 ACRES, 3 LOTS, ROCK,TREES & MTN VIEWS, NO HOA!!
- Amazing opportunities still exist in Colorado to do all you seek at an affordable price. Retreat and relax at your own hilltop escape nestled into the trees & rock outcroppings, 20.29 acres, 3 deeded lots and NO HOA! Enjoy majestic ... click for more
- 20.29 Acres listed price $169,000
- Rob Scheifele firstname.lastname@example.org
150K To 200K – Ranch Real Estate For Sale In Colorado
Looking for 150K to 200K ranch property for sale in Colorado isn’t easy on your own. Many ranches for sale in this price range are located in remote areas, and unless you have an experienced team of land buyers on your side, you may not know if a piece of property is worth the investment.
That’s where the team at Colorado Mountain Realty – Mossy Oak Properties comes in. We can help you find Colorado recreational land for sale.
Whether you want to build a ranch, stay on your property in a mobile home, use it for hunting and fishing, build 4×4 trails, or just own a piece of unspoiled property for camping and backpacking, we’ve got you covered.
With our help, you can find land for sale in Colorado that’s between $150K and $200K. Properties in this price range often offer up to 40-50 acres, with plentiful game and wildlife for hunting, and some may include pre-built cabins.
Colorado Mountain Realty – Work With Us To Find Your Dream Property!
Even if you live in Colorado already, finding land for sale in Colorado isn’t a simple proposition – and you need the help of an experienced team to make sure you’re getting a great deal, and that your land will be usable for your purposes.
At Colorado Mountain Realty – Mossy Oak Properties, we’re local experts and passionate outdoorsmen, and we can provide you with the guidance you need to make your purchase with confidence. If you have $150K to $200K to spend on Colorado recreational land for sale, we’ll make sure you make the most of your budget!
Contact Us Today To Shop For Ranch Real Estate For $150K To $200K
With our professional guidance, you can find a great deal on recreational land in Colorado, and enjoy a secluded lifestyle in the Rockies! Contact us now to learn more about available properties in your price range.