Properties From $400,000 – $500,000
Got a big budget for Colorado land for sale, or for hunting property for sale? If you have $400K to $500K to spend, you’ll be able to make a large land investment that can be used for recreational purposes, hunting, or even for future residential development, in some cases, thanks to Mossy Oak Properties.
- Looking for Deer, Turkey and Hogs..and a new CABIN ..Look no father, this Stonewall county property has it ALL!!!
- If your looking for a real get-away from the normal day to day routine, if your looking for a property filled with the deer, turkey, wild-life of your dreams. We might just have the property your looking for. Located near ... click for more
- 237.00 Acres listed price $499,900
- Gary Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
- 16 MILES TO OR FROM THE MOST VISITED SKI AREA IN NORTH AMERICA!
- WOW!! 3.23 acres of vacant land undeveloped land to stake your claim in the heart of the Colorado Rockies. Alma, CO 80420 Americas Highest unincorporated mountain town. Follow your dreams and get up to the mountains. Mixed use commercial & ... click for more
- 3.23 Acres listed price $449,000
- Rob Scheifele email@example.com
- Beautiful log cabin with gorgeous views of Pikes Peak. 3 bedroom, 2 bath, open floor plan with wood floors throughout. Custom kitchen with large island and concrete counter tops. Large windows that provide a lot of natural light. Wood stove ... click for more
- 2.19 Acres listed price $449,000
- Olga Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
- The ultimate wilderness retreat
- THE ULTIMATE WILDERNESS RETREAT 48 acres of unapparelled alpine beauty and unspoiled wilderness. Located at the very end of the road and almost completely surrounded by Pike National Forest. Beaver Creek, a year-round stream, runs through the entire private land. Moose, ... click for more
- 48.00 Acres listed price $448,000
- Bob Regester email@example.com
- The Ranches at Elk Reserve Lots 21, 22 and 25
- Get away from it all at The Ranches at Elk Reserve. Feel secluded and one with nature, yet be close to civilization. See the sights that abound this property. From amazing views of Grand Valley, Book Cliffs ... click for more
- 110.38 Acres listed price $407,000
- Mitch Petersen firstname.lastname@example.org
Colorado mountain property for sale in this price range can offer up to 250 acres or more, or may be located in prime locations near BLM (Bureau of Land Management) land, top ski resorts in Colorado, and other desirable locations.
Depending on the area, these parcels may even include water access, plentiful game like wild hogs, turkeys, and deer, or pre-built ranch houses. Many are zoned for residential development, so it may even be possible to build a home or invest in future land development in the area.
Make Your Purchase With Colorado Mountain Realty
Looking for 400K to 500K Colorado land for sale? Investing this much money in land is a big decision, so you need the help of experienced land agents in Colorado to make the most of your purchase.
That’s what we do at Colorado Mountain Realty – Mossy Oak Properties. We have decades of combined experience helping potential buyers find land for sale in Colorado, vet the land, assess the price, and determine if it’s a good investment. You can trust us to guide you through the entire process – as locals and seasoned outdoorsmen, we know what to look for during every purchase.
Contact Us Today To Find Colorado Hunting Land For Sale For $400K To $500K
Ready to invest in your own Colorado mountain ranch property? Don’t go it alone. Let our experienced agents work with you to find the right investment. Contact Colorado Mountain Realty – Mossy Oak Properties now, and start looking for Colorado recreational land or hunting land that’s perfect for you.